Hiring a Freelancer Questions
1) What do you do for a living? Please be as specific as possible.
3) What was your process to locating, contacting and booking their services? Is this your typical approach to hiring a freelancer in the fields of creative services?
4) Was it an easy process for you or a difficult one? Please explain in detail.
5) Does quality play a factor in who you hire for a service?
6) Are you the type of person that would rather have something cheap but less quality or would rather pay more for a higher quality when you look to hire a freelancer?
7) How satisfied were you with the time spent looking to hire the freelance? Is there any way it could have been easier or more time saving for you?
8) Were you satisfied with the work process of the freelancer you hired? Was there anything you would have done to change it to save you some aggravation?
10) How happy were you with the variety of selections from your narrowed creative freelancer choices? (1 being lowest and 10 being highest)
11) What was your biggest headhache in the process of looking for creative freelancers?
12) Would you be satisfied if you could visit a site with nothing but freelance specialist artists, had diversity to choose from in any creative field and could also stream, lease, rent and subscribe for movies, music, art, services, information, blogs etc all created by these artists?
1) To you, what's some of the coolest things that you will always buy just for sheer enjoyment? How about for your entertainment?
2) What streaming/subscription providers do you usually use for Music, Movies, TV, Web, and Art purchases?
3) What do you find to be the most intimidating, aggravating, upsetting or annoying issue with any of these services, if any?
4) Is there anything you would change in any of these services to make them better or more fitting for your needs/wants?
5) When you're not working, where do you spend most your time digitally? (Social Media, Netflix, Amazon, etc...?) Please be specific!
6) To compete for your time and entertain you the way you'd like to be entertained, what would be so addicting for you on a website with some of the best freelance artists in the world that would keep your attention for minutes to hours at a time? (How can we pry you away form Facebook, Itunes, Netflix, etc to spend more time on our site? What do you want from us that we can give to you that will make you appreciate your time more?
Additional Info - Please feel free to add any additional info that might help us understand what we could do to come up with a solution for your problems, wants, needs and expectations!
May we call you to follow up on this survey and get more in depth with your answers?