Additional Sites & Portfolios
1) What do you hope to achieve by partnering with cREAtive Castle Studios? Future Goals for yourself?
2) What do you do for a living? Would you consider yourself a freelance creative specialist? Why or why not?
3) What are your artistic forté(s)? (IE what exact skills are you a specialist in?) Any type of work in your field you absolutely won't do or dislike? *
4) What is your typical availability? Are there any restrictions? (Please be specific.) *
5) What are your typical service rates and how do you come up with these figures? How else do you make money freelancing other than services? (Distribution, merchandising, licensing, etc...)
6) Does it pay all your bills? How much %?
7) How do you usually find work in your field of expertise? What platforms? (Craigslist, Mandy, Advertising, etc..) Please explain the process in detail.
8) How often are you finding work and/or working using this process? How much time does it take each day to do this? Is it consistent?
9) What % of your total income in your specialty field comes from services rendered versus sales, distribution, licensing or placing of your final work? Please explain your outlets.
10) How good are you at negotiating your own rates? Do you think you lose out on jobs or gain more jobs because of it? Are you satisfied with your current pay? Please explain.
13) How many hours in each day/week/month do you spend looking for work or trying to sell your product/content/services? Is it something you enjoy? Please explain in detail.
114) Do you distribute your own finished work? What platforms do you use?
15) What are your goals for yourself in your field of work 10 years from now? What would you like to accomplish?
16) Would you say you'll reach these goals using your current process of finding and distributing your work? If not, what would you need to help you achieve them?
17) On a scale from 1-10, (one being lowest and ten being highest) what level do you think your marketing skill set is in general? Compared to other freelance specialists in the same field of expertise?
18) Do you think you have a better chance at reaching your future goals continuing to market yourself solo or being nurtured by a team of specialist marketers but have many other creative artists on the same roster/website as yourself?
19) What part of the whole process do you enjoy the most doing what you do for a living?
20) What is the hardest part/biggest headaches for you from looking for work to the time you've booked, worked on and completed the project and moved on?
21) In your ideal scenario, what would you do or like to see in order to eliminate these issues?
22) Are you willing to work on projects with extreme potential if the rates are lower than average? If so, what types of projects are you seeking to work on that "speak" to to you? *
Additional Info - Please give us any additional info that might help us understand what we could do to come up with a solution for your problems!